donkey o.d. too

My main site, donkey o.d. is moving here. Pardon the dust...

Friday, October 21, 2005

Krugman on Vacation? How Dare He?

Well! In that case, maybe I'll get to know him a bit better. I find INCIDENTS FROM MY CAREER on Paul's Princeton website, which promises to tell us how he (in his words):

came to be the particular sort of economist I am -- how I came to write the books and papers I did, and more generally how I arrived both at the particular ideas I have inflicted on the world and at whatever distinctive features there are in my intellectual style. Lives are seamless, so everything affects everything else: my economic theories have no doubt been influenced by my relationship with my cats (which is, I hasten to add, mature and mutually supportive) and vice versa. What I will try to focus on in this essay, however, are the incidents in my professional life that I think were important -- the experiences that in obvious ways influenced the way I write and think.

1 Comments:

Blogger dorsano said...

it wou;d be nice to get a chance to know him better - but I already know that he's a good guy

and I can't keep up with you - so I need to make some cuts somewhere.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home