donkey o.d. too

My main site, donkey o.d. is moving here. Pardon the dust...

Monday, September 19, 2005

Two Year Anniversary of the DNC Kickin' Ass Blog

I have been a regular on the blog since April 15, 2004, but I couldn't say what the community means to me any better than Greg.

for me this blog has been like a really friendly bar/coffee hang out that opened right on the other side of my little computer cubby wall here in the hills of new york. and i discovered it just as my heart was about to be broken in the last election so it was perfect timing. i have learned alot, gotten to show off my feeble class clown skills, been able to rant, reflect on my life, support others, share in attempts to impact the politics of the country, have real time bull sessions while bush was lying to america and in general enrich my life...it is a treasure and i thank all of you who participate and the folks who make it appear in front of my face anytime of the day or week when i just hit the right keys...peace.

Posted by gregg on September 18, 2005 at 10:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home